I am considered an out-of-network provider. Though I do not accept insurance, I will provide you with a detailed invoice for all services rendered to help you obtain reimbursement via your insurance company's out-of-network benefits. The client or responsible person is ultimately accountable for all fees due to me. I recommend that you reach out to your insurance provider to learn about reimbursement and possible deductibles prior to scheduling an appointment.
Important questions regarding your insurance coverage:
- Does my policy cover mental health (AKA behavioral health) services?
- What is my deductible? Has it been met?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year covered by my health insurance?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician to receive reimbursement for services?
For psychotherapy, payment is due and payable at the time of visit.
For psychological assessment, the payment schedule is as follows: 50% is collected following intake appointment and 50% is due following feedback appointment.
For all services, cash and credit are accepted as forms of payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.